What's this about?

A collage of everyday thoughts and trying to make sense of a sometimes nonsense world.

Friday, November 23, 2012

A New Movement

A new movement has arisen, wait for it...my direction is to be changed, it will be changed, there is no stopping me. For years, I have focused on the negative, and used sarcasm/humor as a way to hide, but no more. I am seeing the light or has the light seen me? No longer will I see the negative, the positive must come first. I can no longer be critical of others, this is not a way to live. Life is really what one makes of it and I have to make the choice that I will not ingrained within the misery of others. Maybe you won't understand why I am writing this but I am really writing this as a reminder to myself, that nothing good can come out of negative thoughts.

What brought about this change? Someone said the other day I do not show empathy, yes he is right but it does not mean I do not feel empathy at times. Instead, I hide behind it as if it is a bad thing to be empathetic, to show the human side. The reasons I am this way are rather simple really, I grew up in a anger filled, depressed household and I worked at a mortuary, both taught me I should not show my real feelings, that I had to hide behind them.

No more, as I am out of those situations. I am human. I breathe and live everyday, just going through this life as if nothing matters. I can no longer live like this. Change must come about and it will. Real empathy. Real feelings. Humanity is suffering and I must suffer along with it. I can no longer hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment