What's this about?

A collage of everyday thoughts and trying to make sense of a sometimes nonsense world.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Small Idea

I really don't consider myself extraordinary, nor do I think I have the capability to influence another person's life. All I know is, I can only share my experiences and thoughts with you (if anyone at all is listening), not that it matters if anyone is reading this. I don't tend to hold back too much, unless it is complete emotional involvement, then that is another matter, which I won't bore you with.

I guess you are wondering what is the point of this post? I started this blog, not because my life is so interesting that I need to share it with someone else but because I need an avenue to explore and vent, whether to rant or share opinions or to spread happy joy. I always wanted to be writer, I can't believe I said that loud, however I always listened to what other people told me I should be. I have been down many other paths but my experience has lead me back to this, whether it is the right path I do not know. This is what I do know, I will never stop writing, even if someone tells me it is not something I should be doing. Unreasonable critics be damned, this is who I am and who I will be. I was always a writer, I just didn't realize it at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment