What's this about?

A collage of everyday thoughts and trying to make sense of a sometimes nonsense world.

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Best Relationship I ever had (Thus Far)

Absolut Vodka. Never left me, never will but my heart belongs to Bud Light as well. Long lasting but complicated. Everything's complicated isn't it and aren't all relationships complicated? but they don't have to be. I love you both but I am afraid I have been neglecting you. Time to reacquaint myself with your pleasures. Maybe not at the same time but we will have time together. Soon. I hope at least. Me, Absolut & Bud Light, a menage a trois on a dark, cold night. Then you will leave but you always come back. What a romance we have. Like most romances it is complicated but this will last. I promise you. Absolut & Bud Light you are mine forever. Love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment