What's this about?

A collage of everyday thoughts and trying to make sense of a sometimes nonsense world.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Clarity

For the first time in a while, I have clarity, yay or scary??!! I know what I want & what I thought I wanted isn't what I wanted at all. I am a wanderlust and envy those that have traveled where I have not. This does not mean I will pack up and move to London (well yet). There are those that are content with what they have and there are those that want more. I don't want a lot of things out of my life but I do want to LOVE it & I don't feel I love my life as much as I should. Yes, I am ok with it but I feel there is something better out there, whatever that may be.

I feel as my life is progressing where I want it to be, yet it is a little scary to implement the changes that I desire. The important thing is I have realized I know what I don't want in my life and that is to be held back. The only thing seeming to hold me back is MYSELF, not anyone else but ME. So what does this mean? This means I have to believe in myself, something which is hard for me to do but by writing it down, it makes it a little more real?

I will leave you with a few lines from Robert Frost's The Road Not Taken:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.



Clarity is a beautiful thing. May you find the journey you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment