What's this about?

A collage of everyday thoughts and trying to make sense of a sometimes nonsense world.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fun stuff (well maybe)

Getting to know me.

Ten Random Things You May Not Know About Me:

1. I am deathly afraid of heights.

2. I was rather "alternative" in college, wore flannels & hung out with the outside crowd, so you can say I was far from the sorority crowd.

3. I almost flunked out of my second semester of college. My mother thought it was because I partied too much, but looking back I would say I was depressed.

4. Red is my favorite color for a car (& yes I drive a red car!).

5. I eat peanut butter out of the jar, even though sometimes it makes my throat itch.

6. I rarely ever read the same book twice.

7. When I first attended college, I wanted to study Psychology but my mother talked me out of it because she thought I would do much better at Spanish. In the end, I ended up getting my English degree because I couldn't get past this one upper level Spanish class (didn't have the skills or inclination).

8. My last serious relationship was more than ten years ago. Of course I have dated but for whatever reason, nothing ever evolved. Maybe I am deficient in this area.

9. People sometimes think I am shy when I first meet them. Maybe I was shy when I was younger but not so much now. I think I am just very weary of people when I first meet them and it takes me a while to warm up to them.

10. When I was young, I always wanted green eyes. Back then, my eyes were dark brown, since then they have have turned a lighter brown, some call them hazel. Wonder what that's about? Weird genetic mutation or wishful thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment