What's this about?

A collage of everyday thoughts and trying to make sense of a sometimes nonsense world.

Friday, September 10, 2010

So this is what's wrong with me? I am kind of a psychopath?



10 signs your date’s a keeper


More rules to follow, oh boy. and yeah I already know I have problems, thanks for pointing them out. In case you don't want to click & read the article the author starts out by saying that the following is a psychopath checklist: "These are the traits psychopaths share: glibness, extreme charm, feelings of high self-worth, pathological lying, being prone to boredom and emotional unavailability" (I have a few of these traits actually, hmm, not a liar nor do I have high self-worth). Then the author talks about how her ex-boyfriend possessed some of these traits and then she gets into things to look for while dating. I am sure it may be helpful to some people but not so much for someone like me because I actually saw myself in a few of these ten signs (the negative aspect of the signs). I don't think you can base all ten signs on whether someone is actually a keeper or not. It's all on the individual and what you deem as appropriate behavior, go with your gut and you will be fine, besides no one is perfect, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment